Wednesday 15 June 2016

Gelish Swatch Review: 'He Loves Me He Loves Me Not'

Very frequently this week, I've been complimented on my nail polish colour. So i thought why not do a  blog post about it, that way i can give my thoughts and overall feelings about the colour and how it wears. 
The colour is called 'He loves me, he loves me not' by Gelish Harmony, meaning that its a gel polish. I usually prefer gel polishes because they last a lot longer than just normal polish. Gelish usually for me lasts about 2-3 weeks, three weeks would be the maximum i would get out of my gels.

Gelish colours are usually really watery, this makes the application quite difficult when you need thin coats, because it tends to just slip everywhere. Especially when you need the polish to be perfectly on the nail so its not on any part of your cuticle so that when you cure it it doesn't get stuck. Even though the colour was was quite fiddly to apply, i really like the final outcome, which you don't usually see until after 2 coats. Although i don't think its that summery, i think its a really calm and subtle colour. Its not too in your face or alarming so I'm glad i went for this one. 

As much as i love the finished outcome of this swatch, i do have some negatives points. I feel like the colour has started to fade a little bit, i don't do any work that requires me to do any hard labour with my hands so i don't understand why this is the case. I feel, like the colour is almost going blue, no all the way but i feel like in about a week it may not have the same colour as it was initially. I've never had this problem with a Gelish colour before, so maybe its just this colour in particular. In all fairness it has been fairly sunny recently so maybe that has a part to play. 

I hope you liked reading my comments on this swatch! I'm going to do a lot more of these because i have tonnes of polishes that id love to share my opinions on.
Let me know what you think of the colour and what your favourite summer polishes are!
Don't forget to follow my social media's and don't forget to follow my Bloglovin' 


No comments :

Post a Comment