Wednesday 22 June 2016

Place's I'd Love To Visit



Hi everyone!
Hope you’ve all had a good week so far? For this week’s first post, I thought that I’d talk about the places I’d love to visit; It’s sort of like a holiday bucket List. The place’s I’ve chosen aren’t really exotic if I’m completely honest, but I’d rather them me honest than made up. Hope you enjoy!

 Blue Lagoon In Iceland
I’ve always wanted to visit the blue lagoon. It’ s a geothermal spa,
And it looks absolutely amazing. It just looks so relaxing, and the water looks really blue and warm, which I love. I’ve wanted to go for a really long while, but seeing all the celebrities go there makes me want to be there even more.


Atlantis, The Palm Dubai
I visited Dubai in 2013, and I absolutely fell in love, so when we were planning our visit we came across Atlantis with it being our first time in Dubai we really be stuck to one place or hotel. But upon reflection, I would really have liked to visit Atlantis first.  It looks like so much fun, and there’s something for everyone. The waterpark especially looks amazing!


Disneyland Florida
In April I visit Disneyland Paris and if you didn’t know already, I absolutely love all things Disney! Although I’ve been to Disneyland Paris 3-4 times already it never gets old.  I feel like going to Disneyland Florida would be a completely different experience in itself, sure some things would be similar but I think it would be a lot more extragavent! When I go to Disneyland meeting the characters is one of my favourite things to do, and I’m sure at Disneyland Florida there will be a lot more characters to meet.


Greece
When I was younger I had a multicultural day at school, and when one of my friends came up in class to talk about Greece, I just fell in love. The pictures she had up in the presentation were phenomenal, the food, the houses…everything was just marvelous. So from then on, it just became a country that I really wanted to visit, and if I wanted to visit it would be a long stay. So maybe about 3 weeks, or maybe 1 month, that way I could really get a feel of the culture properly.



Hope you enjoyed reading this post, let me know the places that you'd like to visit in the comments. 
Don'f forget to follow me on all my social media's and Bloglovin'!



1 comment :

  1. This is a nice list. I have a travel bucket list of my own. Definitely adding Blue Lagoon to it.
    www.thatrunwayprincess.com

    ReplyDelete