Wednesday 13 July 2016

Beyoncé Formation World Tour #2 : Concert Must Haves


Welcome to the second installment in the Beyoncé Formation World Tour Series. This one is going to be a lot less about the concert and more about things to watch out for and things you should definitely bring with you. Because this was my first concert, I didn’t really have anyone to turn to because all people had for me was negative advice. So I thought I would do a blog post about the things that I went through and learned from this experience.


 For the start because I had standing tickets, I knew I didn’t want to bring a bag because I was really scared about something getting stolen. So I got this really cute bum bag from Boohoo. I costs about £10-£12, which I think was a really good price, because you want a bum bag that can contain a lot of stuff, especially if your going to be there for the whole day like I was. It also had this really cute quilted effect that I really liked.


Then I made sure I had my portable charger ready. My phone battery is not so great so this was a must have. But if your going to be waiting for the whole day, I would make sure you keep your phone of low battery mode for the whole day. It really helps with battery preservation.

Then it was raincoats, I’d seen that everyone else who waited for concerts had raincoats but I didn’t want to bring one because I’d seen other with them, I wanted to bring one because I actually needed it. But then I remembered British weather is not the greatest, so I decided to get a cheap disposable one (that fit in my bum bag) for the concert. I bought this one from wilko for 75p and I didn’t even use it because to my surprise the weather was really nice and warm.

The last thing fro me that was a concert must have was merchandise. I think merchandise is really important because you’re able to remember the event because you actually have proof. I know some would argue and say that pictures do the same thing, but I feel like having a souvenir just brings back more exciting memories. So from the concert I got a Formation World Tour T-shirt and a pin that I put on my lanyard because I wear it everyday.


Let me know what you bring along with you when you go to a concert. 
Thank you so much for reading this post, don't forget to follow me on all my social media's!

No comments :

Post a Comment