Thursday 23 June 2016

Sally Hansen Nail Review


Today's post is going to be as you have probably guessed from the title a Sally Hansen nail review. I really love the brand, because it does exactly what it says on the packaging.
The Miracle Cure does absolute wonders for me. Before I started doing gels at home, my nails were really brittle and peeled a lot, so It looked like my nails had layers. It made my nails really weak and they just didn’t look nice. So when I saw the Miracle Cure in the shop and read about what it does, I was quick to grab it! I’d tried a lot of other products for my nails like calcium polishes but none had worked, and what I realised was that I needed to be patient and let it work.
I applied it once every 2 days, continuously because I was so determined to see the results, which I definitely did. After about 1 months of using the Miracle Cure, I could really see the difference, my nails were a lot less brittle and there was no more layering, which I was really pleased about. If you’re having the same problem I had (brittle and peeling nails) this is definitely the product for you, don’t ignore it and think it’s nothing because it could do your nails damage in the long term.

Nail Thickener
This is another nail product that I found was really brilliant. So after I dealt with the brittle and peeling nails I was now time to make my nails thick enough and a lot less bendy. After my success with the first Sally Hansen product I didn’t want to change the brand that I was using. With the nail thickener, I didn’t really notice that much of a change at first, so I gave up hope and stopped using it for a long while. But when I did start using it again continuously (once every 2 days), although it did take a longer while I did see some results. It wasn’t until after about 3 months of using it I saw the noticeable results. When I bent my nails, I they didn’t really bend as much as they used to when they were a lot thinner.

I hope this post helps anyone struggling with damaged nails! Sally Hansen did not sponsor this post, I just thought I would share my tips and the things that have really helped me get my nails in good shape. Thank you for reading, let me know in the comments if you have any good nails care products that you use, or if you’ve used any if the other Sally Hansen nail polishes!


Don’t forget to follow all my social media’s and My Bloglovin’!

1 comment :

  1. Would love to try these!

    xo
    Allie
    https://alliesfashionalley.com/2016/06/post-workout-beauty-origins/

    ReplyDelete