Tuesday 7 June 2016

Write Like No One's Watching



Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog! 

I'm so blessed and excited that I'm able finally able to do this!
One of the main reasons I created this blog is because I feel like I needed my own personal corner to share my thoughts , ideas and opinions.

Well for starters you are probably wondering why my bog is called ‘Life In Glitter’. Well, I needed something original that i wouldn't want to change over time and would show self-love, which is really important to me. So after a lot of thought and help from friends, I thought of Glitter, and how sparkly it is and how everyone adds glitter to make things shiny and beautiful. 
And I feel like our experiences, make us all shine in our own ways. So we're in theory added to people lives and experiences to make them, and ourselves shine even brighter than we already do.

First things first, this is a disclaimer my blog will not be makeup orientated. I don't know anything about makeup or how to use it, or how to do it or just anything about it in general. My blog is going to be very 'me' in a sense. It'll revolve around things I love and find interesting. I'm not generally a serious person, so my blog won't have that feel; unless it's something that I feel strongly about.

Secondly, because I’m a dancer please expect a lot of dance content. I haven't been dancing for very long, it's only been about 3-4 years, which isn't very long in the dancing world. I do Ballet, Modern, Lyrical and I dabble in a bit of tap. I say dabble because it's my least favourite dance style.   
I will also be writing about my journey on pointe, so this will include things that I've struggled with since having my pointe shoes, improvements over time and how i went about getting my pointe shoes.




However this won't be the only content on my blog, there will also be a lot of commentary/reviews. I'm a very opinionated and expressive person  who has a lot of thoughts, and the best way I feel is to express that is through commentary. I'll comment on shows I watch(ed) *please beware I watch a lot of tv*, items that I've purchased, experiences, books and controversial issues that are important to me. I'm also going to try and incorporate my fitness journey into my blog, because there are a few things that I'd like to share. 



Nail art! For those of you who know me and are reading this, you'll know I'm obsessed with anything and everything nails. I change my nails almost everyday because I love trying new colours, and designs. So I'll put a lot of gel and regular nail polish swatches and my opinions of polish brands on my blog.    


Finally, I'm going to incorporate a segment of my blog called 'Coffee Talk'. Which will be about inspiring others, challenges we face and how I've been able to overcome problems that I’ve faced and just words of advice that i give to my friends that could benefit others. Self-love is again really important to me, so to be able to talk about it with other people would be something I'd love to do. 




To conclude my first ever blog post, i want to say a massive thank you to everyone who encouraged to pursue the idea of making this blog. It means a lot that people actually believe in me and want to see me succeed. 



So that's it, my first ever blog post, Thank you so much for reading it.



No comments :

Post a Comment