Monday 11 July 2016

Beyoncé Formation World Tour





Hi everyone sorry I have been away for so long, I’ve just been so busy and have had no time. But now I'm ready to get back at it!

If you don’t follow me on instagram already (which you should) then you probably guessed from the title of this post I WENT TO SEE BEYONCE!!!! Seeing her in concert was one of the best experiences of my life, it felt so surreal and I still don’t feel like I was at her concert. So this post is going to be a 2 post series on my experience at her concert, and a concert must haves, so lets get to it!

When Beyoncé announced that she was going on tour in February I was so excited, but I knew the tickets would be really expensive so I didn’t look that much into it. So as time past on, I just started saving for the tickets, I didn’t have an idea of how much they would be, but I saved about £250. This was also my first ever concert so I didn’t really know what it would be like or how much the tickets would cost. So when she finally released her album, I mentioned to a really good friend of mine that I would be going and she said she really wanted to go to so that really pushed me to go ahead.



We managed to get tickets fort he concert a month before, the original price of the tickets for Golden Circle 2 at Wembley Arena was £123.50 but we had to buy ours for £185 because they were being resold. I didn’t really have a problem with this because we were buying our tickets quite late and we just wanted them and the tickets were really good standing seats at Wembley. They were delivered really quickly, and I was really surprised by that, but at the same time really excited because once I had the tickets in my hands it felt a lot more real. 


 So the month’s countdown begun, and I had to start preparing what I was going to do transport wise, what time to arrive and I was going to bring. All I knew was because I had a standing ticket; I needed to get there as early as possible! And that’s exactly what I did, we got there for 7:50 on the dot. And I was so glad we did because we were quite high up in the queue, which meant we would be closer to Queen B! The show didn’t start until 7 so we had to wait about 12hours to see her, and we made some friends along the way. 


Even though she was 26 minutes late, it was so worth every aching hour we waited. The Stadium gave off such a sense of togetherness because we were all there for the same person, and Beyoncé’s performance was amazing. I really don’t know how she does it; from her stamina to the moving box on her stage it was all just so phenomenal. To make it even better I got to touch all her dancers hands, and to some that may not be a big deal but I’m a dancer and having people who dance for a living and for Beyoncé is really inspiring. Also, i feel really blessed that i was able to be that close to her, it made the night even more special and amazing!







I would love to hear about your own concert experiences, and what concerts you have been too.
 Sorry some the pictures are blurry, i had to take screen shots because most of them were video's.

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it!

Don’t forget to follow me on all my social media’s!

No comments :

Post a Comment